Pre-owned Faro Focus X330 3D Laser Scanner for sale with Faro Scene software, calibrated, like new, low scan only 371, everything is in excellent physical and ready to working to to scan and works flawlessly condition
Includes on package;
- Faro Focus X330 3D Laser Scanner
- Faro Scene Software software dongle hard lock key license
- Accessories includes 2x Batteries, Rugged transport case, Cover, Panorama, Quick release, 1x Power dock, 1x Quick charge power supply, 1x Car power supply, 2x SD cards (8 GB & 32 GB), 1X Card cover, and optical cleaning set
FARO LASER SCANNER FOCUS3D X 330 IS THE PERFECT INSTRUMENT FOR 3D DOCUMENTATION AND LAND SURVEYING
Building on the success of the Focus3D, the new Focus3D X 330 surpasses previous models in functionality and performance. With a range almost three times greater than previous models, the Focus3D X 330 can scan objects up to 330 meters away and in direct sunlight. With its integrated GPS receiver, the laser scanner is able to correlate individual scans in post-processing making it ideal for surveying based applications.
In addition, the Focus3D X 330 scan quality has been increased and noise has been reduced, providing precise three dimensional models in a photo-realistic style. These advances in performance did not come at the expense of safety as the Focus3D X 330 includes a Class 1 ”eye safe” laser. Its minimal weight, small size, touch-screen, SD-card and a battery life of 4.5 hours make the Focus3D X 330 unbeatable and easy-to-use, No other provider can offer such a technical achievement.
With its increased range and scan quality, the Focus3D X 330 considerably reduces the effort involved in measuring and post-processing. The 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly used software solutions for accident reconstruction, architecture, civil engineering, construction, forensics, industrial manufacturing and land surveying. Distance dimensions, area and volume calculations, analysis and inspection tasks and documentation can thus be carried out quickly, precisely and reliably.
- Extended Scanning - 330m Range : The Focus3D X 330 can scan objects up to 330 meters away. Distant and large buildings, building excavations or objects in terrain difficult to access can be surveyed with fewer scans and therefore considerably quicker. Due to the xtra-long range of Focus3D X 330, laser scanning of high or long objects has become possible: bridges, dames, excavations, towers, pillars, cranes, facades – you name it.
- Easy Positioning : Integrated GPS Receiver With its integrated GPS receiver, the laser scanner is able to correlate individual scans in post-processing making it ideal for surveying based applications
- Xtra scanning : Even in bright sunlight Xtreme flexibility to perform outdoor scanning projects every time, everywhere. Even in the brightest sunlight.
- Xtra-Safe : With the best laser class With the class “1” laser, the Focus3D X 330 ensures non-hazardous operation for the user
- Outdoor Scanning : In Direct Sunlight The Focus3D X 330 now is able to perform fast and highly precise scanning in direct sunlight
- Xtra productivity : The laser scanner’s xtra range greatly improves the user’s productivity. Distant or large objects, excavations or objects in demanding outdoor terrain can be surveyed with fewer scans and therefore considerably quicker and more accurate than ever before.
- Universal - indoor and outdoor measurements: Ideal for surveying, BIM, 3D documentation, construction supervision, reverse engineering, historic preservation or forensic crime scene documentation – thanks to its simple controls and compact design, the Focus3D is ideally adapted to all sorts of applications.
- Low Noise Performance: The Focus3D X 330 delivers extraordinary scan data quality at extended range with very low noise.
- WLAN : WLAN remote control permits you to start, stop, view or download scans at a distance.
PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS FOCUS3D X 330
- Unambiguity interval: By 122 till 488 Kpts/sec at 614m; by 976 Kpts/sec at 307m
- Range Focus3D X 330: 0,6m - 330m indoor or outdoor with normal incidence to a 90% reflective surface
- Measurement speed (pts/sec): 122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000 / 976,000
- Ranging error1 : ±2mm
||@10m - noise compressed3
||@25m - noise compressed3
|@ 90% refl.
|@ 10% refl.
- Resolution: Up to 70 megapixel colour
- Dynamic colour feature: Automatic adaption of brightness
- Parallax: Co-axial design
- Field of view (vertical/horizontal): 300° / 360°
- Step size (vertical/horizontal): 0,009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°) / 0,009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°)
- Max. vertical scan speed: 5,820rpm or 97Hz
Laser (optical transmitter)
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Beam divergence: Typical 0,19mrad (0,011°) (1/e, halfangle)
- Beam diameter at exit: Typical 2,25mm (1/e)
Data handling and control
- Data storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB card included
- Scanner control: Via touchscreen display and WLAN
- New WLAN access: Remote control, scan visualisation and download are possible on mobile devices with Flash
- Dual axis compensator: Levels each scan: Accuracy 0,015°; Range ± 5°
- Height sensor: Via an electronic barometer the height relative to a fixed point can be detected and added to a scan.
- Compass4: The electronic compass gives the scan an orientation. A calibration feature is included.
- GPS: Integrated GPS receiver
- Power supply voltage : 19V (external supply) 14.4V (internal battery)
- Power consumption: 40W and 80W (while battery charges)
- Battery life: 4.5 hours
- Ambient temperature: 5° - 40°C
- Humidity: Non-condensing
- Cable connector: Located in scanner mount
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Size: 240 x 200 x 100mm
- Maintenance / calibration: Annual
FARO Focus 3D X 330 Brochure.pdf
FARO Focus 3DX 330 Technical Specifications.pdf